Monday, May 17, 2010

Aaron Sellers: Novarad

Aaron Started his program on 2/3/10. I received story 4/28/10 and he is still going strong. He is only half way to where he plans to be in the future. These are his words:

I was tired of how I looked and felt and when my company decided to pay for our memberships at the gym I decided that now was as good a time as any to get myself in shape.

(these are the before pictures at 256 lbs)


I am much slimmer and I have much more energy. It has affected my self-esteem tremendously. I feel much more confident and happy. It is a wonderful feeling!

I walk briskly for 30 minutes in the morning. Then, after work, I go do some strength training which also happens to be extremely cardio in nature. After the strength training, I do 45 more minutes of walking. I do this 6 days/week. I have a diet of about 1800 calories (30% protein, 20% fat, 50% carb).

The wellness program helped me to get started and the monthly visits keep me accountable. Ultimately it was up to me to make the changes, but the wellness program got me started out on the right track.

I have lost approximately 40 lbs in 12 weeks and I intend to lose another 35 lbs by mid July.


This was Aaron in April at 212 lbs, and still going down...














No comments: